Abby had been a little confused all week as to why we were boxing everything up, it was really weird for her that morning when we started taking apart furniture and loading everything into the truck
My friends, Nayomee, Debbie, and Julie all came over to help clean (don't I have the best friends ever). They brought their kids and the kids played while we cleaned. Then we got pizza and took it to the playground to eat. We had to take one last picture all together. I am sure going to miss these girls, and Abby will miss her friends too.
My friend Sarah stopped by to see us off too. She is another one of my best friends that I will miss a lot!
Playing in front of the Uhaul while Dad loads
Goodbye Creekside Apartments! We have lived in this apartment longer than we have lived anywhere else since we have been married (2 years). We will miss Moscow and all our friends, but we are excited to see what Burley has to offer.



5 comments:
I miss you too!! What about pictures of your new place? I want to see them! Guess I should come visit huh?
We miss you guys! I love Bailey in the picture of the grownups. So cute! I want that picture. You should put it on facebook so I can steal a copy!
Kind of crazy how quickly it happened! Good luck adjusting to a new place, I know how it is.
BURLEY!!! Enjoy the sweet smells of cow manure:) Burley is great. Maybe I'll get to see you when I visit my parents in TF!
What a little doll you have! I can't believe how fast she grew up.
Good luck w/ your move! What an adventure. :)
Post a Comment