When the fair comes to Moscow it is pretty much the most exciting thing to happen all year, so of course we had to go. We went with our friends the Robertsons' and the Thompsons'. They both have a child about the same age as Abby and these 3 kids have a lot of fun together.
Abby wasn't too sure about the sheep...
Or the cows
But she LOVED the pigs, she insisted on stopping to pet each and every pig we saw.
She also LOVED the ducklings, she had a hard time leaving them, she is showing them to her friend Bailey
You could enter to win this tractor, but since we didn't need a tractor, they let us sit on it instead. Abby had so much fun sitting on this thing, she screamed and screamed when we took her off.
Sitting on the tractor with Clark
Nayomee, me and Debbie with our kids. We took this in front of the fun house. I thought Abby was small enough that she wouldn't care if she got to ride the rides. Boy was I wrong, she was so upset that I wouldn't let her ride any of them (I tried to take her but she wasn't tall enough). Next year Abby, next year.
At the end of the evening we stopped at the Sherrif's booth to get a balloon



1 comment:
How fun! Glad you're enjoying the Moscow activities!
Post a Comment