Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A Nice Warm Halloween

This year for Halloween we flew to Mesa Arizona to be with my sister and my Mom. My Mom was going to be babysitting my 4 nieces and nephews for about 5 days so Abby and I decided to fly out too and help. Our plane left very early on the morning of Halloween, but I had to take a picture of Abby's cute Halloween outfit before we left.



Cute Bat Bows


My sister put some dry ice in a cauldron and added some apple juice to drink with our pizza. Abby thought it was pretty great.

At first she wasn't very excited about dressing up, but once she saw all her cousins in their costumes, she got pretty excited. Our little "ABee".




All the kids in their costumes patiently waiting to go trick or treating


After the first house Abby figured out what we were doing and she had a lot of fun pushing her way to the front door and holding out her bucket.

After about 10 houses she was ready to eat her candy, so I took her back to let her enjoy her treats.


Abby was in heaven that I was letting her eat all this candy.



The next morning my sister and her husband flew out of town and my mom and I watched all the kids. It was a little hectic at times, but we had a lot of fun!

Abby was in heaven playing with her two girl cousins Grayce and Lyla. Now every time we see a baby she thinks it is Lyla. And everything reminds her of Grayce :)

Grandma and all the kids
Grayce is 2 years older than Abby and this is the first time they were really able to play together, they LOVED it. One of their favorite games was to sit on the stairs, count to 3, then go running around crazy in the living room. On the night I took this picture Grayce had taken off her clothes so she could put her pajamas on, so of course Abby had to take hers off to. Abby wanted to do everything Grayce did.

Thanks for such a great time Hamblins, we can't wait to see you at Christmas!


post signature


post signature

No comments: