Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Festivities

We kicked off the Halloween weekend with Trick or Treating at the mall on Friday night. Abby was very interested in all the people in costumes.


Don't you love her "my first Halloween" bag? I got it at Old Navy for $1


She was much more interested in eating her bag than the candy

Abby with some of her friends

On Saturday night we went to the Ward Primary party, I dressed up on Saturday but Alex didn't want to, so I decided not to take a picture of him :)

My friend Debbie and her little cow Bailey

I couldn't decide whether to be an angel or a devil, so I went with 90% Angel, 10%devil.

Had to get a pic of some of the little babies, they were so adorable. Abby could not stop trying to pull the lions mane next to her.

post signature

3 comments:

Julia Davis said...

I LOVE your 10% devel/90% angel. What a cute idea!! I love that bag you found at Old Navy. Gotta love a dollar deal!

Melissa said...

Everyone's looking good.

Des said...

awesome costume! I can't believe she wore that hat all the time. haha. and her leggings are awesome.
and your costume too. So creative. and you look really pretty in your pic with Abby grabbing the necklace.

SOO miss you guys