Today my sweet sweet baby is 9 months old, she is getting so big. 30 1/2 inches long (100th percentile) and 21 lbs (85th percentile) yes, our daughter is a chub :) and developing quite the little personality, here are some of the things she has been up to this month.
- She discovered that her nose has a hole in it, she also discovered that her finger fits perfectly in that hole. Her favorite time to play with this new feature she has discovered on herself is while she is eating. Sometimes when she is done I have to suck her nose just to make sure there is no food up there.
(caught in the act)
-She has figured out how to push herself backwards when she is on her tummy, this makes her mad though since she is pushing herself further and further from what she wants.
-She LOVES to stand up and hold onto the coffee table or the couch or the chair, pretty much anything that is at her level. I have to stay right by her though because sometimes she lets go and falls straight backwards.
-She really likes The Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on the Disney channel and she usually watches it while I get ready in the morning, she especially loves the ending when they sing the hot dog song!
-She is getting pretty frustrated with the fact that she can't crawl and she usually gets upset if I am not sitting right by her when she plays, a lot of times she just has to deal with it though so that I can actually get some things done.
-She usually goes to bed around 7:30pm and I don't hear from her again until 7:30am, it is sooo nice :)
-Abby LOVES LOVES hair and is constantly pulling mine as well as anyone elses she can get a hold of, if my hair ever finds her mouth she just laughs.
-She loves sitting on Alex's shoulders while he walks around, she can't stop giggling while she is up there, it is pretty cute. She also loves it when he picks her up, flips her upside down and onto his shoulder.
-The other day she was licking Alex's glass, we were both laughing because she looked so funny which made her laugh too. She is beginning to discover humor and likes to keep doing something if it makes me or Alex laugh.



5 comments:
Ha ha ha! I love the glass, so cute!
Ha ha ha! I love the glass, so cute!
Cute - She is so sweet! Can't wait for 25 more days to hug and kiss her. (sigh)
She is gorgeous! So very kissable! I love the hole in the nose discovery!
She is such a doll! I love all the funny stories you have. I'm sure you'll treasure those memories forever.
Post a Comment