My Mom and I have been working very hard on keeping Abby on a strict schedule throughout the day so that she will sleep at night, it seems to be working pretty well so far and she actually slept for about five hours last night without waking up. However, it is VERY hard to keep her awake in between her daytime naps, we usually spend half of her "activity" time doing this.
8 years ago



5 comments:
Ash, She is so beautiful. really, like the perfect baby. not to chubby, not to wrinkly, just perfect. And so little, Alex's hand on her belly reminds e of how tiny and precious. I love all the pictures, especially the one of you three on the hospital bed :)
I am going to wake alex up like that when you guys move back here to utah. See how he likes it.
She is SO beautiful! What a little angel she is...nothing more perfect than a new baby. I'm glad you are enjoying her so much!
CONGRATS!!!! How exciting!!! I am so happy for you guys! That is great! Isn't it the best to be a mom!!!!
Post a Comment