Cuddeling in the glider with Grandma Abby's first sponge bath since being home After her bath I brushed her hair and she was in heaven, she let me do it for as long as I wanted.
Oh, Ash! She is so beautiful and precious! I'm so glad she's here safe and sound! I have had your baby gift sitting on my counter for eons, now maybe that the baby is here I'll finally get it in the mail! Congrats again!!!
4 comments:
Cute! Jacob saw the pictures and said, "Oh, she's cuter than I could ever imagine!" He wants to come to Idaho and comb her hair!
Oh, Ash! She is so beautiful and precious! I'm so glad she's here safe and sound! I have had your baby gift sitting on my counter for eons, now maybe that the baby is here I'll finally get it in the mail! Congrats again!!!
Congrats Ash! She is a doll!!
what a little doll! So glad she is here safe! Congrats to you all!
Post a Comment