Congratulations girl. She is adorable. You are going to have so much fun. Call me when you are ready for visitors. I would love to stop by and see you guys. Let me know if there is anything you need
Ahhh.. So cute!! So since when did you become a bachelor fan? I had no idea that you were following this season!!! I am so addicted to the shower... even though Vienna is evil and she is totally the one he picks!!
14 comments:
She is gorgeous. We are so glad everything went well and you guys are safe and home!
ahaha Thats awesome. So cute.
Ahhhh! I love the "be mine!!!" So cute Ashley!
That is so cute! Congrats again...she is adorable!
I love her outfit! She is beautiful. And, I LOVE the Glee playlist. I definitely need to add some of these to my playlist. : )
That is such a cute outfit! Love it:)
She's gorgeous! You guys do great work together! So glad she is here, safe and you are smiling. :)
So glad you posted all these things! I have been waiting to hear and see more! She is absolutely precious. Seriously, such a gorgeous baby.
Congratulations girl. She is adorable. You are going to have so much fun. Call me when you are ready for visitors. I would love to stop by and see you guys. Let me know if there is anything you need
Ashley!!! She is SOOOOO cute! how precious to have her in your lives now!
Ash, she is beautiful. I am so happy for you!
She is a DOLL. Oh I love her.
Ahhh.. So cute!! So since when did you become a bachelor fan? I had no idea that you were following this season!!! I am so addicted to the shower... even though Vienna is evil and she is totally the one he picks!!
So, I'm thinking it's time to update your blog!
Post a Comment