Thursday, August 6, 2009

Are We Having a Boy or a Girl?

Alex really wants this baby to be a boy and I think it would be kind of fun to have a girl. What do you think? (Vote in the blue box to the right)

post signature

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So fun!! Congrats! We are expecting #2 due in Jan. Doug totally wanted a girl 1st (and didn't get it), but we both agree now that we think it will be so fun for the future kids to have a big brother to protect them. Either way, it is a win/win!! Hope you feel better soon! I usually start feeling better by 14/15 weeks, so hopefully you are almost done! Hang in their!

Marc said...

TWINS, TWINS, TWINS!!! One of each!

Kristin said...

I am so excited for you guys! So many changes coming up. I hope the move goes well!