8 years ago
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
We're moving to Moscow Idaho
When Alex started Law school in Orlando last year we decided that at the end of the year he would apply to some other Law schools out West to see if he could transfer after his first year. Although we absolutely LOVED Orlando, we decided it would be better to graduate from a school out West since that is where we ultimately want to end up. So he applied to the University of Idaho Law School and was accepted! We are thrilled to be moving a little closer to home, even though I don't think it will feel closer to home (it is about an 11 1/2 hour drive to SLC). But I guess that is closer than a 3 day drive from Orlando. We are very sad to be leaving Orlando, we had so much fun while we lived there and we met so many amazing people that I will miss a lot. But we are excited to see what our new life in Moscow has to offer. I read a quote recently that said "Everything good that happens in our life, happened because something changed". I have been thinking about this quote a lot lately and it is helping me cope with the thought of moving all of our things across the country once again to an area where we don't know anyone. The first time we left everyone we knew for a new place we had a great time and some life changing experiences, I think that moving again will be just as great of an experience. So, after my Dad and Alex fly to Florida next week and drive the UHaul all the way back to this side of the country, we will be on our way. Thank you to all of my Florida friends, you have been so good to me for the past year and I will miss being able to see you regularly, keep your blogs updated so that we can keep in touch!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I feel like I'm losing a South Eastern buddy! I'm sorry we never made it down to Orlando while you were there. I hope you enjoy Moscow!
Congratulations Alex. That is very exciting. It will be good to have you closer. How are you feeling?
Wow! Welcome back to the west, Ashley! That's quite a move; do you know anything interesting about Moscow yet? I love new adventures, even though they come with a price. Sad to say goodbye to Florida. Good luck with the move!!
Congrats guys! Glad you'll be in the west.
Very exciting! You'll appreciate being closer to family even MORE when that baby comes along!
Post a Comment