Sunday, July 31, 2011

I Think I'll Walk Today

For the past few weeks, Abby has been taking a few steps a day. She was not interested in doing any more than that. Even M&Ms were only worth a few steps to her, then she would get down and crawl. For whatever reason, Abby decided that tonight would be a good time to stop crawling and just walk all the time. We were a little surprised to see her go from a few steps to walking all over the basement. But we are proud of our little girl, and excited that she can "walk" instead of "crawl" into nursery for her first day next week :)

post signature

1 comment:

Julia Davis said...

Yay! This video is priceless. She's walking like a champ. And how fun she gets to go to Nursery next week! Cute girl. I miss you, Ash!