Friday, April 30, 2010

Learning how to grab things

The past couple of days Abby has been trying really hard to grab toys and hold them. She tries so hard and is getting better at it all the time. I just had to post this video of her trying to hard to grab her keys, you can tell she really wants to hold them but is still figuring out how to make her hand do it :)

5 comments:

mmhamblin said...

So cute! I remember Jacob doing that. I found that it was easier for him to hold a really small stuffed animal. For some reason it was easier to grip than the plastic. Give it a try!

Mindy said...

I love it--you can tell they're concentrating so hard! I like too when they think they finally have something in their hands and try to bring it to their mouth but just end up getting a mouth full of fist!
I can't tell you how adorable she is! Way to make em cute!

Jaci said...

She looks so big sitting up in her chair! I can't wait to get her here so that I can smoosh her face :) Only 3 more weeks!

Annie B said...

Her neck is so sturdy for such a little girl. She is determined, 2:20 minutes of serious concentration!

Kristin said...

She is precious Ashley! I love it!