Friday, April 16, 2010

Happy Anniversary...two days ago

I really meant to post this on the actual day but things got a little busy. Oh well, better late than never right? Three years ago on April 14th Alex and I were married. It was the most amazing day and everything was perfect! The weather was warm and beautiful, the flowers at temple square were gorgeous and I looked amazing :) oh and so did you Alex! These have been the best three years and I feel so blessed to have Alex in my life. Thanks for all you do babe, I love you! I can't wait to see what the next three years will bring!





post signature

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwww sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet.
Three years aye and still your BFF.
Great acomplishment these days right ;)

Becca Bingham said...

You flowers were beautiful and so where you! I love these pictures, not your typical!

Jed and Chelsea said...

Happy Anniversary Ashley!!! What a sweet little family you have. So happy for you guys. :)

Annie B said...

hey, I remember your reception, it was in an awesome place with awesome food! Way to go on 3 years!