Monday, April 12, 2010

Abby's Blessing

This past weekend Alex and I took Abby to Salt Lake so that she could be blessed in my parents ward, that way a lot more family members would be able to attend. It was a quick trip, we flew out Friday and came home Sunday night after the blessing but I'm really glad we went. Abby got to meet some new people

Her Great Grandparents "Grammy and Gramps"

And her cousin Saige

Doesn't she look cute in her blessing dress? Her Grandpa made her this cute corsage (Alex's dad, does the flowers at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building)

Cute shoes Abby!



Grandma and Grandpa Muir

Grandma and Grandpa Nielson

Great Grandma Lucy

Grammy and Gramps

Uncle Marc and Aunt Amanda

Four generations and we all have the same middle name, Sandra Lyn (my grandma) Jaci Lyn (my Mom) Ashley Lyn and now Abigail Lyn.

post signature

11 comments:

Becca Bingham said...

How fun! I got a four generation shot with my little girl, myself, my mom, and her mother. They're the best. Oh and I did love the shoes! :)

Julia Davis said...

How sweet that you all have Lyn for a middle name! I didn't even know that. Awesome. She looks beautiful and so do you!

Dixie said...

Ash, she is such a cute little thing!! I can't believe how big she is getting already!

Kim said...

Adorable! I love the crying pictures, Brynlie was crying in every single blessing picture I took! She is too cute!

Fab Five said...

That's so cool you guys share the name Lyn! And I love her blessing dress- it's gorgeous!!!

The Boyle's said...

How cute. She looks so stinking cute. I love it. Love the shots where she is screaming her head off too:) How fun to have her blessed in your parent's ward. We did the same thing.

Anonymous said...

That was fun you guys came here to bless Abby! Sorry I didn't get to come and say hello. Love the pictures and that is really fun that the middle name Lyn is now in it's fourth generation!
-Lacey

www.daveandlacey.blogspot.com

Kristin said...

She looks beautiful! Glad it went well!

Des said...

oooh! I love the dress. She is beautiful! and you are too, super cute shirt :) I Love seeing the family pictures. seeing the people that I get to hear stories of ,

Anonymous said...

That's so cool that you all have the same middle name! She looks so cute in her blessing dress:)

Krystle said...

I LOVE her dress - where did you get that?