Thursday, March 4, 2010

I'm Getting Bigger Grandma

This video is quite a change from the last one. It used to be that we could not wake her up in the daytime, now she hardly sleeps at all in the daytime besides a few 20 minute cat naps and one 2-3 hour nap in the late afternoon. It is fun to see her so much more alert these days. Nightime is going pretty well too. I usually feed her around 10:30 or 11:00 and she sleeps until about 4:00 or 4:30, then she eats and goes right back to sleep until about 7:30

6 comments:

Ali said...

Oh my, she's adorable Ashley!!

marie said...

how cute! she's so precious and alert!

FWIL Sentimental Blog Content said...

CUTE stuff. She is getting so big, she's going to have a job and a mortgage before you know it!

Collette Jeffs said...

I agree with everyone, so cute. I hope you are having fun with her. I'll call you and you can tell me all about it.

Becca Bingham said...

How cute! Isn't it crazy how quickly they grow and develop! I'm so glad you found my blog and let me know! I love following other people's blogs!

Carey Hooton said...

I can't get enough of watching her! Sorry I just found your blog... from Kassy's blog. What is your email address and I will add you to mine :)!