I am not the type of person to condone graffiti but I have to say I was pleasently surprised when I drove past the before mentioned sign only to see the word "Without" scribbled over with black spray paint. Now the sign read "Millions are Good, God". I had to chuckle to myself slightly, "good, they got what they deserve" I thought to myself. Now every time I drove by the sign I did a silent little cheer in my heart for whoever (not that it was right) it was that actually did what I only thought about doing. However when I drove past the sign again today the graffiti had been removed and the sign stood there just as it always had, "Millions are good without God" rats, oh well, there is always next months sign right? :)
p>
1 comment:
Haha... So now there is blue spray paint over the "-out." Clever.
Post a Comment