Saturday, July 25, 2009

Time to announce...

I'm pregnant! Some of you may already know but I figured it was time to announce it to the blogging world. I am due on February 6th and Alex and I couldn't be happier! I have been having the typical morning sickness symptoms...that last all day...but I am hoping that soon I will be feeling a lot better. 12 weeks down, 28 to go :-)

post signature

18 comments:

Kim said...

I already told you how excited I am for you, but you just can't hear that enough! That is such fun news. You'd better keep this blog updated so we know how you're doing and what's going on! Good luck with everything!!!

MELISSA said...

im so happy for you:) congrats!!

Julia Davis said...

So excited the secret is out! Congrats on getting to 12 weeks! Thats a big step I think. :) Hopefully you will start feeling better really soon! Sure love you and cannot wait to meet the little one some day! P.S. I am putting in my guess already that you will have a girl first.

Lacee DeG said...

Yeah!! I'm so excited for you and Alex. If it's a boy, I'm expecting a cool sports name! Don't let me down Ash!!

Amy Cannon said...

Congrats Ashley. I am so excited for you.

Jed and Chelsea said...

Ashley!!! I'm SOOO excited for you!!! Congratulations to you and Alex. I too hope your morning sickness fades quickly-that's one of the scariest things in my mind about getting pregnant. Keep the "blogging world" posted with all of your cute pregnancy pics. How exciting!

Ali said...

Congratulations! You will be such a wonderful Mother!!

Justin & Allison Harmon said...

I think I told you when we saw you...but CONGRATULATIONS!! Justin and I are excited for you guys. Hope all is well and it was fun seeing you guys at Patrick's wedding.

Kristin said...

Ashley, that is FANTASTIC news! Congratulations to you and Alex! I am so happy for you guys!

Kristin said...

Ashley, that is FANTASTIC news! Congratulations to you and Alex! I am so happy for you guys!

Jared and Andrea said...

Yeah for babies! I like your widget. I think I'll get one of those. My sister claimed the one I have is creepy and I am afraid she is right. Keep us posted!

Annie B said...

Get out of town! I am so excited for you, you will just love it!

Mindy said...

WOW!! COngrats! I didn't have any idea but seriously just thought about it two days ago--you and having a baby! The best advice for this harder/sicker time of pregnancy is to not complain out loud, even though everyone will give you leave to. Strange that it would help but it really does. :) I'll be checking back often for updates!

marie said...

ASHLEY!!!! YEAH!!!!! YEAH!!!! YEAH!!!! I'm so excited for you two!!!! that's wonderful! I'm so glad I decided to check your blog today, because that just made me so happy!

amelia said...

Yeah! Hope you start feeling better soon.

Cami said...

Congratulations! That's SUPER exciting. Can't wait to hear updates and see your baby bump over the next 6 months.

Natalie said...

CONGRATS!!! I am so happy for you guys! You will be such a sweet mom!!! That's great!!!!!!!

Dixie & Markus said...

My, my, my! This is great news! I'm so excited for you!! Hang in there with the morning sickness, hopefully it will go away very sooooooon!