Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!

Monday was my birthday and I have to say I had the most fantastic day. The only thing that would have made it better would have been if Alex was not in the middle of studying for finals. Monday morning (yes my work gave me the day off) I went to Disney World with some friends, we had a blast, thanks girls for helping me celebrate!


This was Jack Sparrow doing a little show outside of Pirates of the Caribbean, I have to say I was very impressed with his impersonation of Jonny Depp.

Even Mickey helped me celebrate by giving me a $75 gift card good in any Disney World gift shop. I haven't bought anything yet but you can bet I will be going back to do a little shopping.
That night Alex was able to take a little bit of time off to go to Olive Garden with me. Then we finished off the night with a movie we rented. All in all, I have to say it was a pretty good day!

post signature

7 comments:

Jed and Chelsea said...

You had such a lucky birthday! I wouldn't mind at all if you used your $75 to buy me an early birthday present, if you're at a loss for what to buy. Speaking of amusement parks, remember when we went to Lagoon? lol. Memories. I ran into ol' Sara in the temple the other day, by the way. Small world. Happy Birthday, my dear.

RMJSS said...

Happy Birthday!!! Sounds like you had a fun one!! Thanks for your text you sent me!

Kristin said...

Happy Birthday! I'm glad it went well, that sounds like a great celebration!

MELISSA said...

we had a great time!! thanks for letting us join u for your big day!
love, melissa and angelina

Ali said...

Happy Birthday Ashley! I'm glad you had a great day!!

Dixie & Markus said...

Happy Birthday Ashley!! That sounded like the perfect day, I mean, even Mickey Mouse was in on it!

Julia Davis said...

Your blog needs to be updated. Haha. Just giving you a hard time since I just barely updated mine after a long while. I hope you are ok there without your hubby. I will be thinking about you. Give me a call and we will chat. Miss you!