Wow, I can't believe it has been 2 years already. On one hand it seems like it has gone by really fast, on the other it is hard to imagine a time when we weren't married and when Alex wasn't in my life. It is amazing to me how you can love someone so much on the day you get married, and then realize 2 years later that you love them so much more now than you did the day you got married. 2 years ago today was the most perfect day ever. The weather was perfect (about 70 and sunny) the flowers were gorgeous, Everything was so amazing at the temple and the reception was beautiful, I couldn't have asked for a better day. Alex, you mean everything to me, I would be miserable without you, I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. Happy Anniversary!!!!
5 comments:
Happy Anniversary! How exciting!
So happy for you! Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! We've been out of town. I'll call you tomorrow!
Happy Anniversary. I can't believe it has been two years!
happy 2nd year to you!!! that's so exciting! love ya!
Post a Comment