Well Alex's first year of Law School is finally coming to a close, he has finals coming up in a couple of weeks and I think he is pretty relieved to have made it through his first year, or at least he will be after finals when he has time to think about it. Then we will be headed to...drum roll please...Twin Falls Idaho! I have a lot of family that live in Twin Falls and Alex was able to get an internship with a judge out there. Alex is really excited to have the opportunity to work with a judge and I am excited to be by my family for the summer (it is only about 3 1/2 hours from S.L.C) My Grandma will be moving to S.L.C in May and was nice enough to let us live in her house while we are there for the summer, and even borrow her car so we don't have to drive ours all the way from Florida. Alex will be leaving for Idaho middle of May and I will join him middle of June. We are not very excited about being separated for that long but it will help if I can earn some more money before joining him in Twin Falls. Then we will come back to Florida around the middle of August, I will probably come back a little earlier. So there you have it, our summer plans I can't wait to be able to spend the summer with family and friends!

Perrine Bridge over the Snake River in Twin Falls

Snake River that runs through Twin Falls

Shoshone Falls, also located in Twin Falls :0)
5 comments:
hum... looks interesting.
I'm kind of jealous of all the fun you Katy will be having. Maybe I need to come up and invite myself to a girl's weekend.
I am so excited for you guys. That is a great opportunity for Alex, and you guys will have a blast!
Boo whoo! I wish I was going to be in Twin Falls for the summer! You're going to have so much fun! Party in TF.
How fun! A little change is always exciting. I can never remember, where are you working?? I love your bangs!
Post a Comment