Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Nothing to post lately tag

8-8-8-8-8

8 TV Shows I Love To Watch
1.American Idol
2.Lost
3.The Office
4.Seinfeld
5.Everybody Loves Ray
6.King of Queens
7.Law and Order
8.Hell's Kitchen

8 Things that I did yesterday
1.Went to Art class
2.Went to Monkey Joes
3.Cleaned throw up off of the back seat in my car
4.Talked to my Mom
5. Made dinner
6. Watched The Office
7. Facebooked, Blogged
8. Went to bed

8 Favorite Places to Eat
1. Olive Garden
2. Cafe Rio
3. Pei Wei
4. Tempanyaki's
5. Garcia's
6. Sweet Tomatoes
7. Chili's
8. Outback Steakhouse

8 Things I am looking forward to
1. The weekend
2. Florida being warm again like it is supposed to
3. Alex being done with law school
4. My family coming to visit in March
5. Being a Mom
6. Buying a house
7. Going to Disney World for the first time
8. Watching Lost next Wednesday

8 Things on my wish list
1. Have children one day
2. For Alex to do well in school
3. Win enough money to pay for all of Alex's schooling
4. See my family
5. See my husband :-)
6. Lose all the weight I have gained since being married
7. Typical Florida weather instead of cold Florida weather
8. Bigger apartment for a smaller price :-)

I tag: Anyone who needs a new post idea

post signature

1 comment:

Jared and Andrea said...

What an adventure you had! Gross and I am sure it happens to everyone at some point. Especially women: ) I saw today they're putting a pei wei in on university. So much closer than the one by the mall. Yeah! We should go when it opens. In the meantime, we should do something else together.