
Ok so when I saw these bags at the grocery store I thought, hey can't be any worse than a regular trash bag right? Well these bags are awesome! The bags I bought smell like vanilla and guess what? They really do, every time I change my trash bag I can smell a sweet vanilla aroma rather than yucky garbage (unless of course there is something incredibly smelly in there). It is so nice to smell something pleasant when I change by garbage, I totally support these bags, I should be on a commercial huh? Can't you just see me standing in my kitchen with all my make up on and my hair done up cute in a skirt changing my garbage with a smile on my face, while on the other side of the screen is a woman wearing sweats, her hair not done and no make up on her face holding her nose? Then I smile and say, "I just love my new Glad odor shield bags, don't get mad, get glad" :) Hey, I can dream can't I?



5 comments:
And, if we stay true to our old days, I would be in the television production either as the ugly girl in sweats, or as a friend named Kimmy watching you change your garbage, smiling, and nodding the whole time.
Ash, I have totally gotten those kinds before and I love them! P.S. Trust me, there is no secret to my bangs...and I DO have bad bang days...honestly, i just blow dry them- kind of straight down but kind of to the side too...I just mix it up. That was sweet of you to say though:)!
So blog really did get stalked by someone we aren’t comfortable with- and instead of going private, we are just changing some settings and our blog’s URL. Please switch it to: gregpluscamille.blospot.com so you can still follow our blog!
Hey my friend!
Thanks for the comments on my blog. Haha. Funny story- my site got published with three unfinished posts- the random templates from the mac program were on my blog and there were weird pics of kids in wheelbarrows and entries in spanish, etc. etc. So people were quite confused. Its better now though. :) You are so cute and I love your fun posts. I miss you!!
You are hilarious! And yes, I can totally see you in that commercial!
Post a Comment