Well Alex and I have had an eventful past couple of weeks. My sister was in town with her three little kids, we went to Snowbird to hang out with family at our Condo, we went to
Holladay to watch a spectacular fire works display and we went to Idaho for the new Twin Falls Temple open house, my cousin's baby blessing, and my other cousin's mission homecoming (he recently returned from Russia). Alex's sister was also in town with her two little kids.
Unfortunately our camera broke. We did buy a new one but not until the end of all these fun activities. I borrowed my sister's camera for some things but others I was not able to take pictures. So here is what I was able to get pictures of.


We took the boat out with our family and some of my cousins. We had a blast! Alex loves to knee board!


Alex showed my nephews, Jacob and Isaac, how to play air hockey at Snowbird. They loved it! (I had to stand in the middle of the table with Isaac to make sure the puck didn't get stuck)



My Mom, my sister and I took the kids to "This is the Place" State Park. the boys had so much fun riding the train, riding ponies doing different pioneer crafts and petting the animals. I showed the boys how to pull a handcart. We also got to take a ride in a covered wagon. We told the five year old Jacob that we were going on a wagon ride. He thought we said Dragon ride and was very excited to ride a dragon. He might have been a little
disappointed with the wagon.




We went to the canyons with my parents and Melissa and the kids. We roasted hot dogs and
smores. It was a lot of fun spending time with family.


This is Alex and I in front of the new Twin Falls Idaho Temple. My uncle is an Area Authority and has played a big role in the building of that temple. Before they built the temple, my uncle drove President
Hinckley around Twin Falls and they looked for a site to build the temple together. Now it is finished and he was able to take our family on a tour of the temple before it was dedicated. It was a beautiful temple, I hope that Alex and I get to do a session at least one time when it is open.
4 comments:
Glad I could help with the pictures!
Sounds like you have been busy. I love the pictures at the Temple. So cute.
oh you will get to do a session. If Ty and I live there... you will be visiting monthly I am sure :)! BTW... I didn't tell you this, but your hair is way cute. Wish we could have chatted more. Maybe if you would comment on my blog once in a while...:) It was so fun to see you. You have no idea how sad I am to be home.
Ah, bummed we missed out on Twin Falls - so is hectic work schedules. It looks like you guys have had so much fun with Melissa and kids in town! Fun!
Post a Comment