Thursday, May 29, 2008

One Week Left of School!

One week left of school, I can hardly wait, I am ready to be done and so are the kids (not a good combination). Then it is three months of no work, I still have no idea what I am going to do next year but hopefully I will find out soon. I have applied to many schools in Florida but I keep getting e-mails that say the same thing "Sorry you were not selected for this position" I mean no one has even called me for an interview. I don't know how they decided who to hire but all they have seen of me is my resume and I guess that is not impressive enough for them. But hopefully it will appeal so someone, otherwise I need a new occupation for next year. Any suggestions?

6 comments:

Marn E said...

I was looking at your blog and Lucee came over and saw it and said, "oh, I miss her." She really liked you.

Melissa said...

Yea! Almost done! What are you going to do with all of your free time?

Unknown said...

Good luck with the job hunt--I know it can be a pain. But you're an awesome teacher--just think of all your kids have learned from you just the other day in that excellent movie you showed them. :) I'm just teasing! Enjoy your last week!

Michael B said...

Ash, you should be and can be a professional dancer! I've seen your moves.

Annie

FWIL Sentimental Blog Content said...

I'm finding that once you have the degree and a few years of work experience under your belt the job hunt is a lot easier. Yes, I'm in Arizona, and if I'll find out today if school is going to work out for me. If not, I'm amazed after only one day of looking that there truly are a lot of jobs in this world! I wouldn't panic- you'll get something that pays you more- I PROMISE!

amelia said...

Hurray for the last week! Not hurray for the job hunt! If not, be a princess at Disneyworld or hunt crocodiles. Both sound like cool Florida professions.