Sunday, November 11, 2012

Happy Halloween

For Halloween this year Abby decided she wanted to be Belle from Beauty and the Beast. She was soooo excited when I showed her the dress I bought her. As soon as she saw it she said "I need a rose to hold". So we went out and bought her a rose to complete the outfit. When it came time to do her hair I had to redo it 3 times because she didn't think it looked exactly like Belle. I did the best I could with her short curly 2 year old hair and I was finally able to make her happy. I even did a tiny bit of make up on her which made her super happy! We went over to my cousins Brent and Annie's house for dinner and trick or treating. My cousins Katy and Tyler came as well with their kids so it was a big party. Abby LOVED trick or treating, after every house she kept saying, "I do not want to go home yet" she was so worried we were going to make her stop before she was ready. For days after she asked me if we could go Trick or Treating again. I told her she had to wait until next year and she is already looking forward to it.

post signature

No comments: