8 years ago
Wednesday, October 31, 2012
Brigham City Temple Open House
In September Alex went to Wisconsin for a football game with a friend. He flew out of Salt Lake so Abby and I went to stay with my parents for a few days. During that time my parents and I took Abby to the Brigham City Temple Open House. Abby Loves the temple and always asks me why we can't go inside, so I thought she would be pretty excited about being able to go in. She thought it was beautiful and kept asking me where the princesses were. Although, the temple was not the highlight of the trip for her. It was the bus that took us from the parking lot to the temple, now that was AMAZING! Temple was good but the bus ride was better! Silly girl!
We had to take a picture of her by the bus since that was her favorite part!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment