Monday, August 27, 2012

Wedding dress and Temple Square

Abby is soooo obsessed with weddings. She watches my wedding video almost daily and dreams about the day when she will get to put on a beautiful dress. So this June when we were at my parents house in Salt Lake, I pulled out my wedding dress and let her try it on. She was so happy (she was a little bugged that she couldn't twirl around in the dress because it was so big) but other than that, she was in heaven!
In June I took an online photography course, it was a lot of fun and I feel like I learned a lot. But I still have a LONG way to go and a lot of practicing to do. For one of my assignments I went to temple square, Abby and my parents came along too so that I could use them in a few photographs. Abby was so happy to be by the temple, she thought it was the neatest thing!
post signature

2 comments:

Jaci said...

Abby looks so cute in your wedding dress - too bad we didn't think about that dumb shed in the background! :(

FWIL Sentimental Blog Content said...

This is SO precious! I can't believe how big she is getting. I'm also so proud of you for taking a class, that's pretty awesome!
Oh and keep these updates coming- I LOVE reading them and seeing the pics :)