We boarded the ship on a Sunday, toured the ship, ate, checked out our room...the first day stuff. On Monday Sarah and I went to the Spa and got a 75 minute full body massage, scalp massage, and facial, it was heaven! That was my first time getting a professional massage and I would highly recommend getting one if you have the means :)
Sarah and I after the massage is over
That night was one of the formal nights on the ship, since I don't have any super formal prom dresses anymore, we had to settle for church clothes, but we still fit right in, there was a wide variety of dress. We took a few pictures while we were waiting to get into the dining room.
Alex and I at our table
After we got back to our room from dinnner, our bed was turned down, we had chocolate mints on our pillows, and this little guy made out of towels.
The next day was our first day in Cabo San Lucas. We went kayaking and snorkeling, it was a lot of fun (and a big upper body work out) I wasn't too focused on taking pictures I guess because I only got one :( But here we are on the beach, getting ready to snorkel.
Wednesday we spent another day in Cabo, today we went and did a Zipline. I was scared to death, some of these ziplines were almost 400 feet high (you can't tell from the pictures)After my first zipline though my fear left and I had a blast on the remaining 7.
Thursday we went to Puerto Vallarta and swam with the Dolphins, I have to admit I was a little nervous about this one too (I have never had the desire to get in the water with one of those things while watching them at Sea World) but it was sooooo much fun!Two dolphins pushed our feet while we road a boogie board through the water, they were FAST!
Riding the Dolphin
The Next 2 days were sea days and we hung out on the ship. We went to the pool, did a few ship activities, played games, read, and relaxed. Sarah and I learned out to make towel animals
A casual night at dinner
A towel monkey left in our room
Waiting for a comedy show to start
A few pictures on the final formal night.
All of us at our table.
Well that's our week in a nutshell, we had a blast!



4 comments:
Looks like you had tons of fun!! I'm glad. We sure miss you around here.
Man a cruise would be so much fun, esp. that massage!! What a fun way to celebrate graduation and how nice you had someone to watch your little girl.
We did all the same stuff- minus the dolphins! We need to chat this week- I'd love to hear all about your experience and tell you ours. I wish we'd gone together- it was seriously amazing for us and looks like for you too!
BTW, looking HOT! Did you lose a ton of weight or update hair or something? You look AMAZING!
Soooo fun!! My friend was on that SAME cruise..small world! Swimming with the dolphins?? Coolest thing, EVER! Glad you had a fabulous time!
Post a Comment