8 years ago
Thursday, December 15, 2011
First Time Playing in the Snow
About a week before Thanksgiving we got our first snowfall. I had just bought Abby all of her snow playing gear so I decided we should try it out. I bought her black snow pants because I decided if we have a boy next then he could wear them too. But I have pink snowpants. So when I showed Abby her black ones she wasn't too happy with the color and kept telling me they must be Dad's pants. I finally convinced her to put them on though and we went out. She was a little unsure and didn't like wearing her mittens. I think we spent more time getting ready than we did outside, but she had fun. And She loved drinking hot chocolate with marshmallows after we were done.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
sounds like she is her mothers daughter
Post a Comment