Early Saturday morning, Alex woke me up saying there was a knock at the door. He told me to get up and get the door. I was like are you crazy, I'm not answering the door this early on a Saturday, you go get it if you want. He was like really I think you should get the door, it is for you. Finally he got me to understand that he knew what was going on and that the door was for me. When I answered the door it was these two cute friends of mine, Sarah and Debbie, coming to kidnap me for my birthday and take me to breakfast. It was such a surprise, nobody has kidnapped me on my birthday since like 8th grade. But it was a lot of fun, especially since my friend Debbie was leaving in a few days for the summer. Thanks ladies for thinking of me and making my birthday so fun!
Debbie and I with our yummy hot chocolate
The jewelry she made for my birthday gift
My cricut tools Sarah gave me
The three of us
Me and Sarah
I am going to miss these girls when we move :(



2 comments:
where are you moving?
Happy birthday.
So fun! The Cherry Creek hoodie is a nice touch too! :)
Post a Comment