Last week one of my good friends from college got married in Mesa Arizona. So I flew out for the wedding, and since Abby was free, she came along too. My sister also lives in Mesa so I ended up staying for 5 days so that I could spend time with her and so that Abby could play with her cousins. My parents were planning on going to Mesa the week after Abby and I left but my Mom decided she needed to come out early so she could see us. The trip was so much fun, it was super warm (90 degrees for 3 of the days). Abby had so much fun with my sister's 4 kids. We were so sad to leave, but excited to see Dad again! Here are a few pics from the trip.
Graycie had a water table that Abby LOVED splashing around in, she always ended up getting soaking wet, but since it was 90 degrees out, it was OK :)
Graycie had a water table that Abby LOVED splashing around in, she always ended up getting soaking wet, but since it was 90 degrees out, it was OK :)
Abby couldn't get enough of her 3 month old baby cousin Lyla, she always wanted to give her hugs and kisses and was so excited whenever she saw her.
And Graycie couldn't get enough of Abby :)
I made matching tutus for all the girls and we had their picture taken together, it was VERY difficult to find a good picture of 3 little kids...smiling was just asking two much...we had to settle for just looking at the camera. But I still think they turned out pretty cute!


One evening my Mom, Melissa, Abby and me went to watch Jacob at tennis practice. Abby had fun cheering Jacob on!
On Thursday I went to my friend Camille's wedding and my Mom and Melissa watched Abby for me for the day. I am so glad I was able to be there for the ceremony in the Mesa temple, the day was so perfect and Camille looked beautiful!
Friday was my Mom's birthday and she was so excited to be able to celebrate with all her grand kids.
Abby Loved Grandma's birthday cake!
We had to throw her in the tub afterwards, I'm so glad I took off all her clothes before the cake!



6 comments:
Oh my gosh, that pic is so hilarious in the bath! I love it! Glad you had fun, that water table looks awesome. Wish we had use for one here!
Great pictures!! So glad you enjoyed a break!
Love the cake pic's.
Glad you had fun.
I'm so glad you had a wonderful time! I love mom and sister times, too. They're the best! 90 degrees sounds delightful. I was thinking about you the other day and the fact we've been out of college for 5 YEARS! Yikes!
Fun to relive the fun times. Miss you guys - we're trying to have fun without you. I'm glad I got to see you and Abby.
Awww, so fun! I love the tutus together!
Post a Comment