Sunday, February 20, 2011

Note to my Mom (Ashley) from Abby

Dear Mom,
I would like a chance to defend my behavior from yesterday. First of all I want to know how you would be acting if you had 2, not 1 but 2 teeth trying to break through your top gums. These 2 teeth would be in addition to the 2 teeth that just barely made an appearance a few days ago. So yeah, give me a break, so what if I wanted you to come to me. I was in a lot of pain and you were not being very sympathetic. I would also like to point out that later that day I actually crawled, not creeped, but crawled to you on my hands and knees. I would also like to point out that despite my aching upper gums I was creeping (crawling seemed a little too strenuous) all over the apartment today. I even followed you out of my bedroom and into the living room, yes I did that on my own. So back off already, I don't hate getting to places on my own and I am willing to do it (unless I am incredibly tired, hungry, or in a lot of pain). Plus, with a little bit of time and practice, I am sure I will be crawling all over the place in no time.

Love,
Your Daughter Abby
P.S I would ask you to replace those pictures of me crying with pictures of me smiling but I realize smiling pictures of me are VERY hard to come by these days since I am too busy staring at the camera to think about smiling for it.


post signature

3 comments:

Des said...

Teething is SOO hard. Good news she's moving!!

I'm not keeping you in the dark on the schools on purpose :) I just don't think anybody is really that interested, just maybe a few law school friends. and it keeps my privacy a little more. So he first got into san fran. and the second one is Houston- he likes the idea of Houston cause its a good school. We will see???

Becca Bingham said...

Yeah she is moving! Good luck with teething it is there for a while! At least with each new tooth they can eat better!

Fab Five said...

It's nice to have some explanation for her being crabby! I think you did the right thing before though because look how it's paid off! Now she's becoming mobile which is great!