Thursday, February 10, 2011

Abby's 1st Birthday Party

Tuesday night on Abby's birthday we had a little party for her, nothing big, just a few friends over for pizza, presents, and cake and ice cream. It was a lot of fun, I seriously can't believe my baby is 1 year old, she is getting out of the baby stage and entering the toddler stage...crazy! Here are some pictures of the evening



I think the cake turned out pretty cute, although it would have been cuter if her name were straight, oh well!

I try and try to keep her headband in, she wore it all of 1 minute before she started messing with it




and now she's eating it



Hi Bailey
Kisses for Tanner
Not only does she take off her headband
She takes of her friend's as well



Look at all those presents!
She was more interested in the paper
She really liked her baby


She was totally in love with this card because it sang the hot dog song when you opened it
Um why is everyone looking at me and singing?
What is this?

I had to put a little in her mouth to show her it was food ;)
mmm that is good
What is all over my hands?

Hooray! I love cake
I'm getting tired of this
Hey there is a balloon up there
yay
ok seriously mom, I am done

post signature

8 comments:

Kim said...

She is too cute! What a cute cake and decorations!

Melissa said...

So cute! What a sweetie! I can't wait to see her. Grayce has that same shirt. You've got great taste!

Katy said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Fab Five said...

Man, it seems like yesterday we were celebrating Carson's first bday! It goes by so fast. Great memories!

RMJSS said...

looks like a fun day!

amelia said...

Happy 1st Abby girl!

Becca Bingham said...

Very cute post! I have a February birthday and always loved having Valentine theme to it each year!

Dixie said...

She is such a cute little birthday girl!