It was a sad day at the Muir household this afternoon. The Bears were so close to going to the Superbowl. All they had to do was win their game today against the Packers...but they lost. Alex was not happy :( But we still had one cute cheerleader even if they lost!




4 comments:
Complete with a matching headband even! Too cute!
Well your cheerleader is adorable, that's for sure!
haha LOVE the outfit.
ALSO..blogging book. What I plan on doing is getting the $8 pdf file from the cutest blog on the blog website. and then taking it into a printing company. Its SOO much cheaper. My friend does it, takes it to a place in Jerome and gets like 300 pages printed and hard bound for $30.
I havent done it yet...I need to go back and add pictures and fix posts. haha. I hope someday soon. when will my energy come back?
she looks so precious! i'm really sad they lost just because she looks so adorable!
Post a Comment