Can you believe my baby is 2 months away from being 1? That is amazing to me, where has this year gone? This month has been a lot of fun, Abby has made some big changes, she is really starting to grow up. Here is what she has been up to:
- Abby just had her 3rd tooth poke through so now she has 2 on the bottom and 1 one the top, I don't think it will be much longer until her other front tooth pokes through as well.
- She has decided that she wants nothing to do with baby food. If I try to give it to her she just spits it right out. This makes finding meals for her a little bit challenging since she only has 3 teeth. Surprisingly though she can gum quite a bit of food. Her absolute favorite food is a grilled cheese sandwich. She will eat almost the entire sandwich when I give her one of those. She also likes quesadillas, pasta, pancakes, waffles, bananas, peaches, pears, toast, crackers, cooked carrots, peas, corn, and she LOVES pretty much any kind of bread. She also likes sweets. The other day I made a cookie dessert with whipped cream, she loved it, as you can tell.
- Abby is finally rolling over, hooray! She rolls from tummy to back, back to tummy, she will roll to get something she wants so this makes her a tiny bit more mobile since she is not crawling yet.
- She has figured out how to go from sitting up to her tummy, although I don't think she really likes doing it unless she sees something that she really really wants.
- She learned how to clap and to clap at appropriate times. Whenever someone says yay she will start clapping her hands. When you are doing something she likes she will start clapping her hands.
- Abby started dancing to music and it is super cute to watch her, I have not been able to get it on video yet, but I am working on it!
- She is really good at waving and will usually wave to you if you wave to her.
- She is still pretty good with people she doesn't know and will usually go to them unless she is super tired.
- Abby is starting to be afraid of more things than she used to, I bought her a Christmas baby Einstein DVD that she decided is super scary, now whenever I turn one of her DVDs on I think she is worried it is going to be the Christmas one because she gets a really worried look on her face. Guess I will have to put the Christmas one away till next year.
We love our baby girl, she is so much fun and it has been amazing watching her grow and learn new things.



3 comments:
...I cannot believe she's almost 1! Ha, that's funny about the DVD player - I wonder what it is that freaked her out?
Lol. Baby Einstein is a little creepy! Hah. Too funny. She is so adorable!
Oh my darling! Ash, her eyes. She looks soo much like you. Wow, my advice- you should keep reproducing! :) Hope all is well!
Post a Comment