A few weeks ago Alex joined an intramural floor hockey team. They play once a week and Abby and I have been to a few games that weren't scheduled way past Abby's bed time. Alex is the Goalie and he is really good, there team has won all of their games except one.
And now to the exciting news. Abby is finally getting more hair. I was so excited tonight after I got her out of the bathtub and I was able to do a little mohawk on her. (Not that I intend to do that to her, but just the fact that she finally has enough hair to do that is super exciting) You have to look really closely at the top of her head to see it because it didn't turn out very well in the pic. Oh and also her hair looks really light and actually it is pretty dark so no she is not going blonde.



3 comments:
hair! Yay, I have spent lots of time excited over Claire's hair!
She is beautiful ashley! And looks just like you!!!
She's such a doll! For a second I thought she had a mullet. :) I LOVE her tongue hanging out in this picture! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment