Friday, October 1, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Halloween!

I had my friend Jenny Crandall take some pictures of Abby in her Halloween costume and I think they turned out so cute! Ha Ha the last one is the best :)



gotta love this girl and her funny faces she pulls!

My Mom wanted me to take a picture of my Halloween decorations, here they are Mom. I made the Halloween wreath last night and I think it turned out pretty cute, now I just need to get a door hanger so I can hang it up.


On a side note, for my birthday in April I got a sewing machine, I haven't made too many things yet and I am still practicing. A couple of weeks ago I made this scripture cover and I like how it turned out.




post signature

8 comments:

Fab Five said...

Very cute Ash! Love how the scripture cover turned out!

Melissa said...

LOL
That last pic is SO FUNNY.
LOL
I LOVE it.
lol
Great job on the pic cover.

RMJSS said...

Very Cute and creative!

Debbie Thompson said...

Cute! I love the Halloween pictures and the case! Good job!

Des said...

hahaha love the last one too. She is so pretty. LOVEher eyes.
scripture cover is awesome!!

Jaci said...

Great job - love all of it!

Krystle said...

Oh my, her blue eyes are BEAUTIFUL! Love all the crafts - you did a great job!

JennC said...

Hey Ashly, it's Jenn from University Park. Amy sent me your way to check out your scripture cover. It's adorable and so is your blog!!! I am now a follower ;o)