A few minutes passed and I picked her up to go change her. I noticed that her poop was pretty far up her diaper and almost spilling out the top. I was so grateful that I was changing her before it actually spilled out. As I laid her on the floor to change her I saw that her feet were entirely covered in poop. "Abby, why are your feet covered in poop?" I glanced down at the purple bathrobe I was wearing to discover that it too was covered in the exact same fecal matter, as well as my hands, and the carpet leading from the bathroom to her bedroom. A little confused I began wiping her feet off with a wet wipe, I changed her diaper and discovered that the poop had leaked out both sides, but she didn't have any on her legs. I went into the bathroom to inspect the saucer. Immediately I saw that the entire floor of the saucer was covered in Orange, (yes I said orange, she had carrots for dinner) poop.
Apparently the poop had fallen out both sides and onto the saucer right by Abby's feet. Abby continued to bounce around and kick her legs in the saucer until she had thoroughly spread it around the entire surface of the bottom half of the saucer. Needless to say, it was a "Fun" Sunday morning. But you know what? We still made it on time to church...because we are cool like that!
(In order to prevent those with weak stomachs from vomiting, there is no picture to accompany the above mentioned story)



8 comments:
Horray for clorox wipes!
(sigh) The first of many my friend!
Good job on not dry heaving...I'm still working on that!
Welcome to the mothers club.
Now it's official.
That grosses me out. I dont know how i will handle that.
Just one of the many joys of motherhood. Good thing you love her or times like these would be extra hard.
You ARE cool like that!! Nice work, mom! Gotta love a good poop story! Haha.
I had some fun experience with that when I was on a road trip with Kaitlynn! Isn't it great!
Thanks for reminding me what's around the corner... POOP and lots of it.
Post a Comment