Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Family Pictures

A couple of weeks ago I had a friend (Kassy Whetten) take some pictures of our little family. I just wanted to share a few of our favorites. Thanks Kassy for doing such a great job!
















post signature

9 comments:

Des said...

They look awesome. i love the one of you kissing Abby,,,and Alex and abby, her laugh is priceless. (the pics are right together) you guys are all so beautiful.

Kim said...

SO stinkin' cute! That little Abby is just the cutest thing every! Precious!

Fab Five said...

What a cute family! You guys look great!

Julia Davis said...

Love them! You look soooo beautiful, Ash! And I can't get over Abby's eyes. Are you kidding me??

Melissa said...

So cute!

Lacee DeG said...

Ash!! I LOVE them. How in the WORLD are you going to decide which ones to print?? Good luck with that, they are all adorable! BTW...super impressed Abby would just SIT there while you and Alex make-out in the background! Hahaha!

Katy said...

Very cute... love them all.

Jaci said...

adorable family! You must be related to me :)

marie said...

what a cute family you have! love the pictures! my favorite is the one where you and Abby are touching noses and it looks like you're about to give her a kiss! love them!