Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Swimming

Last week Abby got to go swimming for the first time...twice in one day. The first time was at one of my oldest friend's house. My friends Katie, Laura and I have been friends since kindergarten and I have been swimming in Katie's pool since I was 5 years old. It was so much fun to be able to swim in her pool again, this time with our own kids. Abby absolutely loved it, she was sad when we had to get out of the pool.


Later that evening we went up to Snowbird to visit my aunt during her time share. This time Alex got to come.


My parents and my sister came too. This is my sister Melissa with her kids

A few days later my aunt invited all the cousins up to go swimming again and to hang out for the day. This time Abby had so much fun it was too much for her and she fell asleep right in the pool.


Grandma and her two granddaughters Grayce and Abby

Happy Fourth of July!




post signature

4 comments:

Brynn said...

she is getting soooo big! She looks just like you ashley! hope you guys are doing well! Miss ya!

Becca Bingham said...

Kaitlynn loves swimming too! I love how they get so worked up with it and then so tired afterward.

Fab Five said...

That's one reason why I love summer... the swimming knocks them right out!

amelia said...

Fun seeing you guys at Snowbird!