My Mom has this saying hanging on the wall in our basement surrounded by a baby picture of each of her kids, every time I am rocking Abby or holding her while she sleeps I think of this poem and it always makes me hold her for a little while longer, she is getting too big too fast! I hope she doesn't become to big to cuddle with me for a long time!
8 years ago



6 comments:
I absolutely love this poem! I had a friend that once said to me (before I even had kids), it just always stuck with me, is "I sacrifice having a spotless home sometimes, to spend time with my kids." I have always remembered that. Thanks for your poem!
I just saw that you talked about this on facebook. I love how your mom put it with your pictures as a kid. I think this will go perfect with the wall arrangement I want to do in Kaitlynn's room. Thanks again for sharing!
I actually remember noticing this in your basement when I was hanging out at your house last time. It is so so true. Enjoy it, cause we are currently going through the transition where Jacob doesn't want to cuddle before bed unless we are reading, and even then, he is such a squirmer. I miss the tender peaceful times. :)
Love it.
so sweet! it's so true, they do get big so fast.
that is such a cute poem! i totally agree, they do get big fast. i had a friend tell me to treasure every moment and not just keep saying " i can't wait till they ____" because it goes by to fast and we'll miss out.
Post a Comment