Thursday, May 20, 2010

Not too Crafty?

Since Abby has been born I have really gotten into making bows, I am really not a crafty person and I usually don't like the things I make, but I have to say...I think these ones that I made are kinda cute :0)


post signature

5 comments:

Becca Bingham said...

Those are so cute! Next time you get into your craft making mood call me up so I can learn. :)

Melissa said...

Good job Ash.

Melissa said...

So cute! I can't wait to make some!

Des said...

I think they are awesome. I also think that you are WAY more crafty and creative than you give yourself credit.I love the bows.

We watched the sucking the rag video :) As soon as I got to your blog we had to watch it immediately- Syd loves the videos. and we even super-sized it. So cute. we are already missing you.

Katy said...

Way to go!