Last week Abby and I went to my friend Desi's house to do a little photo shoot because she has a nice camera and I don't. I think the pictures turned out pretty cute, here are some of my favorites
Ash- It has been way too long! I've been thinking of you the past few months! I think you've got the cutest little girl and she is totally a Nielson. I love it! These pictures are adorable too. I hope you guys are doing well, and I hope our paths will cross soon! Love you ash!
12 comments:
Just beautiful.
Hey where do you get your headbands from?
Oh my, I love them Ashley! I love the ones of the two of you together!!
SO BEAUTIFUL!! LOVE THEM! And love you both!
SUPER CUTE!! Your little Abby is darling.
She is just perfect!! What awesome memories. Hope mommy-hood is treateing you fabulous!
Ash- It has been way too long! I've been thinking of you the past few months! I think you've got the cutest little girl and she is totally a Nielson. I love it! These pictures are adorable too. I hope you guys are doing well, and I hope our paths will cross soon! Love you ash!
She's such a sweetie! She looks so cute in her little purple dress!
Adorable. Cant wait to see her this weekend
So cute - she looks darling! Can't wait to hold her this weekend!
Oh my gosh, these are so cute! She is a little doll!
SO cute!!! The last pic looks like you Ashley!
So cute! Love her!
Post a Comment