She did awesome on the plane and slept the whole time, I was a little worried that she would be crying and everyone on the plane would be bugged but she did great on the way there and back. I didn't tell Alex's parents that Abby and I were coming so they were pleasantly surprised when we showed up at their doorstep that evening
Abby also got to meet her Uncle Patrick and Aunt Katie
oh what's the matter Abby? Don't you like kisses from Patrick and Katie?
The next day Abby and I drove to Las Vegas with my parents and my brother Marc and his wife Amanda. We spent the night at a hotel and drove the rest of the way to California the next day. It was a quick trip but I'm really glad we decided to go. The wedding was beautiful and Abby was really good during all the wedding events. Abby also got to experience a lot of new things, like the beach
She also got to meet her cousins. They were so cute with her and just wanted to hold her and give her kisses.
After the wedding we drove back to SLC and Abby and I stayed for an additional week. Can you believe that Abby has been to five different states in her short six weeks of life? Idaho, Washington (we fly out of Spokane),Utah, Nevada, California. Way to go Abby!



8 comments:
Yeah Kaitlynn has traveled a ton too and flown more in her short life than I ever did in my first decade of life! Glad she traveled well for you! Isn't nice not having a job and being able to just take you baby and take off! :)
Can't beat time with the family, even if it is short! I was worried too when we took Lily on a plane, but she pretty much didn't open her eyes the whole trip!
Looks like a fun time.
We took Yuki to NZ when she was only 8 weeks old.
So next trip for bubs OVERSEAS!! ;)
Wow, she looks so much like you it's crazy! She's darling. It sounds like it was a fun trip!
Wow! Busy little girl! She is SOOO cute! I hope to meet her...someday! I love your shirt you're wearing at the beach--it made me smile. :)
so cute... I wish I could have talked more with you!! Still waiting for details that I missed out on hearing about in Cali.
She is getting so big! And she is beautiful!!! Sounds like a fun trip - poor Carson has been confined to Florida;) But that will change this summer - we are planning a trip to Utah. Hopefully he does as well on the plane as Abby did!
If you want to get technical we drove through the corner of AZ too! Make that 6 states :) Glad you could come with us. I'm glad you'll be back soon.
Post a Comment