Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Abigail Lyn Muir


Alex and I got to the hospital yesterday morning about 4:00 am and Abby arrived yesterday at 2:44 pm. She is 7lbs 3oz 21 inches long and we just love her to death! More to come later but I just had to post a pic.

post signature

23 comments:

Andrea Mouritsen said...

Precious Ashley! She is completely gorgeous. Those lips!

It's been so long since I've seen or talked to you but I wanted to tell you how happy I am for you! I'm expecting baby #1 in July and this little picture and post made me so excited!

Also, I put together a missionary blog that our brothers letters go up on. I love reading Matt's letters. What a great guy!

Congrats again!

Lots of love,
Andrea

Melissa said...

Congrats Ash.
Have fun.

Dixie & Markus said...

She is beautiful!! Congrats!

Kim said...

She's BEAUTIFUL! I'm so happy for you two! You'll be awesome parents. Enjoy every second with her!

Jed and Chelsea said...

Wow, Ashley!!! Congratulations!! She really is so beautiful and I absolutely love the name Abigail. I'm so happy for you two!

Amy and Dave B. said...

ooooooh that little round face is precious! Congratulations and can't wait to see more pics of Abigail and your new little family.

Julia Davis said...

What a perfect little girl! CONGRATULATIONS!

Des said...

COngrats, I can't wait to see and hold her. It's about time! I'm so happy for you guys. She is gorgeous!

Ali said...

What a beautiful baby! Congratulations! I'm happy she's here safe and well (love the name too!)

Katy said...

Yay!! Wow... she is so cute. I wish I could see her in 3-D so I could get the full effect. HOpe all is well!

Brynn said...

YAY! Congrats! Can't wait to see her!

Melissa said...

I LOVE her! I can't wait to meet her in person!

Missy! said...

congratulations! hope you're all doing great.

Krystle said...

She's ADORABLE! :) I'm so excited for you!!! Yipee!!!!

Jared and Andrea said...

So glad you did! She is beautiful and perfect. Congrats!

Kristin said...

She is beautiful! So happy for you both. Congratulations

Cami said...

CONGRATS! She is so precious.

Emily said...

So cute. I hope everything is going great.

Justin & Allison Harmon said...

Congratulations you guys! She is beautiful! She is lucky to be a part of such a wonderful family!

Anonymous said...

She's so beautiful! I wish we lived a few thousand miles closer so that I could come visit you:)

Melissa said...

I want to see more pictures! I've been waiting ALL DAY!

Collette Jeffs said...

I was checking your facebook the last couple of days, I should have checked here :). I agree with Melissa, more pictures :)!! She is so beautiful btw!!

jenny and jake said...

HURRAY! she is here and she is beautiful. im still so sad i missed the shower but hopefully i will see her sometime.