The first shower I had was a family shower that my sister Melissa threw for me
My sister organized the cutest game where we had to match different baby terms with their candy bar, if you got a match you got the candy bar that went with it. For example "Belly after birth" would go with a package of Jelly Bellys and "sleep after baby" would go with a Zero bar. It was really cute, thanks Melissa for all your planning and hard work!
You can't see it very well but my Grandma made the most Adorable blanket for our baby girl!
The next shower was a family shower that Alex's Mom and my sister in law threw for me
Unfortunatley we had some camera issues with both of these showers so I don't have very many pictures, but at least there are some. Thank you Kaaron and Katie, it was so much fun!
My third shower was one that one of my old high school bff's Jenn threw for me




We played a game that involved melted chocolate bars in diapers, you had to guess what kind of candy bar was in the diaper, looked a little too much like something else to me :)

Since it was almost Christmas, Jenn made me the cutest wreath with all sorts of baby items attached, Jenn and I are so excited to be pregnant at the same time! Thanks for the shower Jenn and to everyone who came, it was good to see you!
My last shower was one that two adorable girls in my ward threw for me up here in Moscow.
We played a game where you had to stuff a balloon up your shirt (a little difficult if you are pregnant so I watched) and bend over to tie your shoe without popping the balloon, it was pretty entertaining to watch.
"snug as a bug"
Cute Dragon fly cupcakes
Ladybug strawberries
Notice the adorable diaper bag on the table that my friend Desi made for me (far left on table)? I LOVE it, thanks Des!
Thanks Sarah and Melissa for throwing me such a fun shower and thanks to everyone who came, your the best!



5 comments:
I'm glad you had fun.
Yours is only the second I've helped with.
Sarah did most of it man.
You should thank her a little more.
LOL
You got some AWESOME stuff.
That blanket your Grandma made is ADORABLE, so is that diaper bag! How fun!
4 Showers- wow! How fun... You look so cute and are pulling off pregnancy so well! I can't wait to see pictures of this little person pretty soon here!
You are such a party girl Ash! I wish I could have gone to your shower in Moscow. Oh well - 3 out of 4 isn't bad! Fun to see the pics. Can't wait - only 2 more weeks!!!!
Four showers! Yes, you are loved. Good luck on this, the final stretch! You can do it! You'll understand why babies don't stay in your belly for another day longer! You may even already be amazed that they stay put as long as they do!
Post a Comment