
This is a huge billboard that is on the road right outside and down the street from my apartment, I pass it everyday. It is almost impossible to avoid it, every place that I need to get to is right past this sign. It really bothers me that I have to look at it every single day. Now I know there are plenty of people out there that do not believe in God, but do we really need to post it on a huge billboard for everyone to see? How much money do you think it is costing this group to keep this billboard up? In January they will take it down and put up a different sign that says something to the effect that you shouldn't believe in God, what has he ever done for you? I will tell you what he has done for you, given you life. Since being pregnant I have not been a single day without thinking of this little life inside of me that kicks and nudges me all day. How arrogant is the person who actually believes that a life can be created without the help of God? Obviously I understand how a baby is made, but why it all works is the miracle, that everything comes together just right. That an actual human being is created while I go about doing my day to day activities, just waiting until February when she comes out, I'm not doing anything to help besides eating, sleeping and basically taking care of myself, things I would be doing whether I was pregnant or not. When I drive past that sign I really want to go graffiti over it with a sign that says, "Billions would not exist without God". How do these people know they are good without God? How do they know that it is not because of God that they are good? I am glad I do not have to face God at the final judgment and say, I was the one who payed thousands of dollars to advertise against you. So until January when they replace this anti-God billboard with another, I will be bugged every time I leave my apartment. Who knows what the next sign will say, I am sure I will be equally as bugged with the next one.



5 comments:
I don't get out much so don't get to see it too often.
It would really bug me too.
I liked this post.
Yeah, they're just justifying their sin. They think that if they can try and forget there's consequences then they can get away with anything they want with out feeling guilty. It's open rebellion. Misery loves company.
That is such a horrible sign! I agree with 100% too. I never even noticed the sign but I think if I drove past it every day I would and it would bug me. That is too bad man and really sad. What is this world coming to?!?!
Wow, I would get all crazy ever time I saw that billboard... I am sure you aren't the only one who wants to graffiti on it. I would, nay, I do.
Have you noticed that someone already HAS put graffiti on that billboard; it's difficult to see in certain light, but they scribbled over the 'without'.
And I just wanted to say that I posted on my blog today and talked about my family, just for you: grossmans.blogspot.com
Post a Comment