I think I have seen that before- I can't imagine.Its funny! and if I were the bride it would be easy to smile and laugh it off- pretending it was all ok. I mean it WAS an accident- but common it IS your one special day. haha. so sad.
Ha Ha. This is Hilarious. That is why I am not having my wedding in a back yard by a pool. If that happened to my bride I would have jumped in after her.
AHHHH!! I would have cried and cried and cried for SURE!! What were they thinking getting married right in front of the pool anyway? Something like that could have been predicted. All the bride would have to do is trip on her mountains of fabric! I say it's part the bride's fault to.
5 comments:
OH man that would totally blow.
Maybe they should've thought about being too close tot he pool!!LOL
I think I have seen that before- I can't imagine.Its funny! and if I were the bride it would be easy to smile and laugh it off- pretending it was all ok. I mean it WAS an accident- but common it IS your one special day. haha. so sad.
Ha Ha. This is Hilarious. That is why I am not having my wedding in a back yard by a pool. If that happened to my bride I would have jumped in after her.
Oh Ashley, that is horrible!! I can't believe it!! I would have felt sooo stupid as a bride. Haha.
AHHHH!! I would have cried and cried and cried for SURE!! What were they thinking getting married right in front of the pool anyway? Something like that could have been predicted. All the bride would have to do is trip on her mountains of fabric! I say it's part the bride's fault to.
Post a Comment