Isn't it awesome? I already like the movie WAY better than the first one! It just seems brighter, less depressing somehow. I must have watched the preview 19 times. I have it on the DVR!
Thanks Ash for getting me all stoked when I have to wait for NOVEMBER! I already think it looks better than Twilight, even though Robert Pattinson will never be "MY" Edward.
Ash, I am the world's worst blog reader... so I have to comment when I do read! I am thankful for your post on the 27th of May! You are right on... and thanks for the trailer... I'm excited.
Okay, I can't watch it yet and have to avoid seeing it on TV because I have finally decided to read it and I don't want to give anything away! So I didn't watch but I will in two weeks when I am done reading it!
5 comments:
Isn't it awesome? I already like the movie WAY better than the first one! It just seems brighter, less depressing somehow. I must have watched the preview 19 times. I have it on the DVR!
Thanks Ash for getting me all stoked when I have to wait for NOVEMBER! I already think it looks better than Twilight, even though Robert Pattinson will never be "MY" Edward.
Thanks so much for posting this! I can't wait until it comes out!!!
Ash, I am the world's worst blog reader... so I have to comment when I do read! I am thankful for your post on the 27th of May! You are right on... and thanks for the trailer... I'm excited.
Okay, I can't watch it yet and have to avoid seeing it on TV because I have finally decided to read it and I don't want to give anything away! So I didn't watch but I will in two weeks when I am done reading it!
Post a Comment