This was my absolute favorite show when I was a little girl. I wanted to be Lady Lovely Locks soooo bad. I thought she was the most beautiful girl ever and I owned all the character dolls (except for the prince and the castle... Katy :) What happened to all the great girl shows? Do any of you remember this show?
8 years ago



7 comments:
I totally remember this show! They don't make good shows like this any more. I had little clip in things in the shape of her little animal friends with their long colorful tails that I could wear in my hair. They were awesome!
PS...Justin and I say hello!
wow... that was packed deep in my brain. Remember the swing that Lady Lovely Locks could sit on with the prince..?? awe... the romance.
I loved that show!!
I also loved, Rainbow Brite, Popples, & Strawberry Shortcake.
Hey Ashley, I saw your link on your facebook page. I love sites like these that keep us in touch. So you live in Orlando?! Does your husband go to Nova? We almost went there so my husband could go to the dental school. crazy. It's great to catch up on what you have been up to since graduaion. Is it ok if I add you to my link list?
Ok, so I'm an idiot. I just realized that Nova is in Fort Lauderdale, which is like 3 hours from Orlando. So disregard most of my last comment :)
I guess I was too busy with My Little Pony and She-rah (?) Why don't I remember this? Funny. :)
I do not remember this, but my bro did pick up a copy of Gummi Bears. Love it!
Post a Comment